Writing a Script for Animation in Adobe Story
Learn How to Come Up With A Great Story And Turn It Into A Script In Professional Format
THIS COURSE IS INCLUDED FOR FREE IN BOTH
ROGUE ANIMATOR BASIC & PRO
In this course, you will learn about how to use Adobe Story to write the scripts of your animation.
Besides learning how to use the software, I want to show you how you can actually use your creativity to write a script.
A simple process that will have you creating story after story following a complete set of steps explained in this course.
- Starting from the next lesson, you will learn why writing a script is important, the pros and cons
- You will learn the importance of why a great story makes a huge difference in animation, in contrast to well animated projects that have no interesting story.
- You will learn ways to come up with a story of your own, that you can animate
- How to develop great and interesting characters
- You will also learn from 2 great examples of animations that have a great story and a great plot
- And after recognizing those 2 examples, you will learn how you can develop exciting plots for your stories
- Then, after you have your story fully created, you will learn the steps to transform it into a script.
- For that we will explore the parts of the script,
- followed by a tutorial that actually teaches you how to write a script using adobe story
Has more than 10,000 hours of constant improvement in educational strategies.
His main role is to research the best educational methods and design the lessons and exercises.
In charge of testing the instructions with beginners and find a method that get results to people with no skills.