THIS COURSE IS INCLUDED FOR FREE IN THE
ROGUE ANIMATOR PRO
If you are worried about your audience, and want them to have a good time when they see your animated presentations, then this course might get your interest.
The problem I see in a lot of training online, is that they only use a simple PowerPoint presentation, and that it’s pretty boring to watch.
So, what if you offered that same information, but in a more entertaining way?
Well, you would get more customers, more viewers, more students, and that could mean, more money.
Hey, people go to where the fun is. Right? It's the Law of Human Nature.
It’s true, delivering an amazing product can take you some time, but, if you are willing to do it, you will be able to offer the same information everybody is giving, but they will choose you because of the way you present it.
And because I know, for experience, that time is of the essence, I decided to include some lessons explaining my personal workflow to get things done more efficiently and faster, maintaining great quality.
That is, by producing a lot of videos at the same time, using a process called ASSEMBLY LINE.
Buy with confidence. After buying, if for any reason, you decide that this course is not helpful for you, no worries, you can get your money back with no questions asked thanks to the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
So enroll today!
In this course you will:
- Learn how to create Dynamic and Engaging Presentations
- Learn how to Create and Animate Texts and Images in the popular Visual Effects software Adobe After Effects
- Have access to the Project Files so you can follow along
- Access to 2 very powerful and useful plug ins FOR FREE
Or check the free lessons!
What are the requirements?
- This course is for Beginners, you don't need anything, except... a computer, and electricity to turn it on...
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create Dynamic Videos in After Effects (For your YouTube Channel, Course or Explainer Videos)
What is the target audience?
- People Interested in engaging their audience with dynamic presentations
- People interested in improving the User experience in their Videos
Has more than 10,000 hours of constant improvement in educational strategies.
His main role is to research the best educational methods and design the lessons and exercises.
In charge of testing the instructions with beginners and find a method that get results to people with no skills.
Start10. Importance of the Breakdown (2:41)
Start11. Breaking down a Script (3:59)
Start12. Different Tags in a Breakdown (4:02)
Start13. Making a List (3:21)
Start14. Organizing the Breakdown in Excel (3:32)
Start15. Creating a Table with Categories in Excel (4:10)
Start16. Preparing the Breakdown for Production (4:31)
Start17. How to use the Breakdown for Production (4:24)