THIS COURSE IS INCLUDED FOR FREE IN BOTH
ROGUE ANIMATOR BASIC & PRO
In this course you will learn how I created the Dojo for the little animation of the Ninja Kicks Animation in 5 steps.
This course was created to teach you how to create a background in Photoshop.
The 5 steps are:
- Create the texture of the floor. Not from the correct camera angle, but from the top view, so we can add texture and some shading. We will create a flat image.
- Then, we put that floor with texture in perspective, so it looks as if it was 3D. This is accomplished by control+clicking the corners and move the perspective points of the image.
- Then we will create the top of the Dojo. That is easy, we will just use a duplicate of the texture we used for the ground and use it on top.
- Then we will create the Doors and the Wall. We will use the reference and use the same pattern used for the Japanese Doors, copying the texture and the shadows.
- And finally we will create an effect as if the light was pouring in from the outside into the inside of the Dojo.
If you already know how to use Photoshop, then you don't have to take this course, you can just check the trailer and check the 2 minute tutorial at the begining of the trailer.
But if you don't have much experience and you are a beginner who is learning how to produce images in Photoshop, then this course is for you.
Inside I explain each one of the steps in detail.
So, if you are a beginner, enroll now, and I will see you inside :)
Has more than 10,000 hours of constant improvement in educational strategies.
His main role is to research the best educational methods and design the lessons and exercises.
In charge of testing the instructions with beginners and find a method that get results to people with no skills.