THIS COURSE IS INCLUDED FOR FREE IN THE
ROGUE ANIMATOR PRO
This course is FREE for users who purchase CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro or ipeline
Interested in improving the graphics of your next animation?
A lot of us have heard about cell shading for static images, but what about using it for your animations?
Well, now you can definitely do that by combining Photoshop with any animation software you like.
The one we prefer, and the one we will be using is CrazyTalk Animator 3.2 because it lets you jump back and forth between the two, to make little modifications here and there, and have them update in CrazyTalk Animator.
In this course I will teach you how to use Photoshop and CrazyTalk Animator to use Cell Shading in your animations.
- I will explain the basic concepts.
- The different masking techniques used to shade comfortably,
- How to use the different tools like masking, clipping mask, and the Magic Wand Tool so you can extract pieces of your characters and add shadows and highlights to increase the quality of your image.
- You will learn how to add images as texture.
- How to stylize a layer with filter effects.
- And then, this course would be useless if I didn’t cover the theory to really understand lights and shadows, using simple shapes as examples.
- Then we will analyze some common mistakes that a lot of beginners make when they are starting with techniques to add shadings, comparing the different ways to do it.
- Then after you know the basics, we will move on to the practical part.
Hey, practice makes perfect right?
So that’s why in this course we included some practical exercises that you can follow to help you take action and understand each concept and technique to its fullest.
From adding simple shadows to a character, to using soft shadows, texture and depth to the hair of your characters, and even learn how to create texture for your backgrounds.
And after you finish with all the exercises, we will move on to improve a whole scene, from start to finish, and at the end, we will compare the before and after.
Then, if you know about the principles of animation, we will dig into one of the newest features on CrazyTalk Animator 3.2 that lets you apply the follow through principle to your characters, in a lesson in which we animate the hair as a separate accessory.
And, to finish off with the course, you will learn why a lot of graphic designers are now using CrazyTalk Animator to pose their characters for their designs. Why? Because it’s simple and easy, with one click you can export any frame of your animation, or any character in any pose into Photoshop.
You will learn this in a tutorial that teaches you how to create YouTube Thumbnails.
So, if you are ready to take the visuals of your animation to the next level, start applying Cell Shading using Crazytalk and Photoshop and increase your quality.
Enroll now, and learn by watching and doing the exercises provided in the course.
See you inside!
Has more than 10,000 hours of constant improvement in educational strategies.
His main role is to research the best educational methods and design the lessons and exercises.
In charge of testing the instructions with beginners and find a method that get results to people with no skills.